1.1 In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website or by telephone or email.
1.2 This policy shall not create legally enforceable rights and obligations; rather, our usual practice in relation to the delivery of products is indicated in this policy.
2. Free delivery
2.1 We offer free standard delivery to England, Scotland & Wales excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands on all orders over GBP 50.00 (including VAT) sent using DPD, DX, Pallet Line, Pallex, CR Transport or Royal Mail.
2.2 All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 5.
2.3 If free delivery has been selected then your order will be dispatched once all items within the order are in stock.
3. Geographical limitations
3.1 We will usually be able to deliver to the following countries and territories: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
3.2 We may from time to time agree to deliver products to other countries and territories.
4. Delivery methods and periods
4.1 The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- (a) if your delivery address is to England, Scotland & Wales excluding Scottish Highlands, your order will be sent using DPD one-day service delivery. The typical period for delivery of products by this method is within 2 working days.
- (b) if your delivery address is on the United Kingdom offshore (Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles), you will be able to select DPD two-day delivery service and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is within 2 working days. We have the right to refuse orders which do not choose this option in the shipping selection screen.
4.2 If you place your order by 12pm GMT/BST on a weekday your order will be shipped on the same day; if you place your order after 12pm GMT/BST on a working day, or on a non-working day, your order will be shipped on the next working day.
4.3 If you place a large/heavy order - such as a squat rack or treadmill - or over 11 items - such as a set of dumbbells - our delivery partners DX Freight, CR Transport, Pallet Line or Pallex will fulfil delivery dependant on your location. If this is the case, you will be contacted within 48 hours of placing your order to arrange a convenient delivery day.
These will be made Monday-Friday with a 9am-5pm delivery slot as arranged with you and may be 'kerbside'. For a full description of this process and 'kerbside' see point 11 below.
4.4 The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
4.5 We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
5. Delivery charges
5.1 Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
5.2 Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
5.3 Our delivery charges are as follows:
- (a) DPD Next Day Service – England, Wales and Scotland - Free when over £50 threshold. £5.00 when under the £50 threshold.
- (b) DPD 2 Day - United Kingdom offshore (Northern Ireland £12.00 per item, Channel Islands £24 per item, Isle of Man £24 per item, Scottish Highlands £12.00 per item and Islands £24 per item) - all calculated at checkout. If a large order such as a rack or dumbbell set is placed, extra charges may occur.
6. Delivery tracking
6.1 To track your delivery, enter your order number (which is provided in your order confirmation email) into our delivery service provider's website here:
6.2 Deliveries from alternative couriers may have limited tracking capabilities. You will receive an estimated delivery date by our fulfilment team and will be contacted again on the day of delivery by the courier.
7. Receipt and signature
7.1 All deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
7.2 Our delivery service provider will notify you in advance of attempting to make a delivery requiring signature.
8. Additional deliveries
8.1 If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service provider will make at least 1 more attempt to deliver the products in your order.
9.1 If your products remain undelivered despite our delivery service provider making at least 1 more attempt to deliver them, the delivery service provider will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection.
10. Delivery problems
10.1 If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
10.2 If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
10.3 An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- (a) you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- (b) there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- (c) the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- (d) the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- (e) if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- (f) if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.
11. Large/heavy item deliveries
If you place a large/heavy order - such as a squat rack or treadmill - or over 11 items - such as a set of dumbbells - our delivery partners DX Freight, CR Transport, Pallet Line or Pallex will fulfil delivery dependant on your location. If this is the case, you will be contacted within 48 hours of placing your order to arrange a convenient delivery day.
Once arranged you will be contacted by way of a reminder 30 mins prior to delivery and someone will need to be there to accept the delivery.
DX Freight and CR Transport will deliver to a ground floor room of your choice.
Deliveries by Pallex and Pallet Line are 'kerbside' delivery as standard. Kerbside delivery is commonly used by palletised freight companies, as they are typically used to delivering larger, heavier items that are harder to deliver directly to the door or inside a house.
Kerbside delivery means that items will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified. Our freight drivers will position their vehicle as close as possible to the delivery address and unload the palletised goods into a spot on the kerbside that is safe and keeps the pallet secure. This is to ensure the safety of the driver, the customer and the general public.
Any pallets you have ordered will be loaded safely from the truck to the ground by our trained drivers using a tail-lift. We will make sure that the goods are left in a safe and stable spot on the kerb. However, we will not be able to assist you to transport items from the kerbside spot to any building. The delivery driver will always have to work within health and safety guidelines. We will not be able to move goods further than our pallet trolley permits, and we will be unable to deliver to steep hills, gravel driveways or other unusual conditions. Please arrange for disposal of the pallet, they will not be able to take it away with them.